madison rylee | wedding guide
"someone asked me what home was, and all i could think of were the stars on the tip of your tongue, the flowers sprouting from your mouth, the roots entwined in the gaps between your fingers, the ocean echoing inside of your rib cage." - ec
You're getting married and that's a pretty big deal
in fact, it's one of the biggest deals ever. which is why it's important to have someone there to capture it. after the flowers are wilted and your beautiful dress is tucked away, your photographs are all that's left to preserve the sweet memories of your wedding day. wedding photography is an investment, one that will ensure you'll never forget the biggest day of your life.
more than a vendor
just as much as you want to find the right person for the job, i want to make sure i'm a good fit for you, too. you're not just hiring another vendor, but an artist and a friend who will put you at ease and stick by your side throughout your wedding day. i have an artistic, journalistic approach to photography. i love to capture the simple, authentic moments that happen throughout the day that add up to help tell your story. i love to create images that will bring you back to that very moment and feeling you felt on your wedding day. i love couples who bring their excitement to the table and trust the creative process. the couples who get that your wedding day is magical and wonderful and the greatest day ever, but also that it's just the prelude to something even more beautiful to come; the beginning of a lifelong journey.
i want to capture the full story; all those little moments that add up to one, big, glorious day. so, let's keep things simple, let your day unfold organically, and allow you to enjoy every moment of your non rushed wedding day. this is a story that needs telling - and that’s why i offer full day coverage to my brides and grooms.
the full day wedding coverage collection
THE FULL DAY
up to 12 hours of wedding coverage to get the full story
madison rylee and a second shooter will be there at all times to ensure nothing is missed
your wedding package includes a beautiful, simple online gallery that allows you to download
your hi-resolution edited photos and share with friends and family
your custom package will include usb's with a copy of your wedding photos
that can be used as a backup
because it's so important that we get to know each other before the big day,
an engagement session is included in your wedding package
- four hours of wedding coverage
-two photographers included at all times
-online gallery to share with friends and family
additional hours of coverage can be added at $200/hour
engagement sessions are so much fun and a great idea for so many reasons. one of the best is that it helps you get to know me and get familiar with my style. by the time wedding day comes along, we’ve already spent time with each other. that helps you feel more comfortable in front of the camera and helps me get photos that are the most genuine representation of you.
the sessions last about an hour or two. it just depends on the scope of the shoot, locations, outfit changes, etc. you can usually expect about 50-150 finished photos delivered online.
an engagement session is already included in the full day wedding coverage collection. engagement shoots booked alongside an elopement are $300.
“he is more myself than i am. whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."- emily bronte
Let's get this party started.
how to book
it's important that we get to know each other before the big day. i love to meet with both the bride and the groom for coffee to discuss your wedding day more in detail. we'll answer any questions you have and go over your wedding timeline together to ensure there's enough time for portraits. if you decide to book after our meeting, i ask that my clients sign and agree to the terms laid out in a photography agreement. in addition to the signed agreement, I also ask for 30% of the total fee as a retainer. the remaining 70% is due 30 days before the wedding day. payments can be made via check or cash, both physical or online.
q & a
q. how many photos will i receive?
a. every wedding is unique, but on average you can expect a minimum of 60-70 images per hour of coverage. depending on the size and scope, i usually deliver anywhere between 500-800+ images.
q. how long will it take to receive my online gallery?
a. you can expect to receive your full online gallery 4-6 weeks after your wedding day. i know how anxious you are to see them so i promise i'll let you know the minute they're ready and will send a few sneak peeks in the mean time!
please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. i’d love to chat.
to stay connected - check out the website, instagram or facebook:
or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org